Short Sharp Styling Tips for
Open For Inspections
Now that your home is clean and de-cluttered, it’s time to add some final touches to make the most of your open for inspection. Here are some concise tips to help you make a good impression on prospective buyers:
- Get a new doormat!
- Display fresh flowers/bowls of fruit for colour, perfume and impact.
- Display current stylish magazines and books for coffee tables offer warmth and texture.
- Have folder beach towels on outdoor sun lounges and by the Pool.
- Lit perfumed candles in small cold areas.
- Cover blank wall spaces with clean framed artworks – perfect height and levelled.
- Neatly, fully stock bookcases and wine racks.
- Fresh, clean and new light shades.
- Adorn bathrooms with decorative oils, fresh, clean towels and candles.
- Clean, well ironed linen in the bedrooms with fluffy pillows and bed spreads.
- Personal memorabilia removed, with family photos displayed only in the bedroom.
- Use high voltage globes in dark spaces.
- Maximise natural light – Open all covered windows.
- Play quiet relaxing music.
- Brew coffee, bake cakes or bread to awaken the senses.
- Remove all pets and pet accessories.
- Again, make sure every thing is clean, clean clean!
Good luck! If you are in need of a more in-depth guide to organising and styling your property for sale, take a look at our e-book Home Styling 100 DIY Tips or view the services Instant Interiors – Residential Styling has to offer.